Posts: 7,597
Threads: 346
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Would anyone be willing to buy dragonstones at 30k each and i'll pay you 50k each?
I'll buy in 5k/10k increments.
That's 200m profit for 10k <.< ..or 100m for 5k.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Currently getting 100k rubies. Since I got the help of 1 other account I can do it quicker.
Lemme know how many you want and I can get them asap.
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=95534[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,171
Threads: 184
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]If you want to give me the cash to buy them, sure.
I'm kind of... broke now >.<
Turns out staking isn't for everyone. lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,597
Threads: 346
Joined: Jul 2010
I'll pay you the money Ries, and if you finish before Skilla finishes whatever he was doing, then... I take back what I posted on his thread.
Posts: 4,171
Threads: 184
Joined: Jul 2011
Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I'll pay you the money Ries, and if you finish before Skilla finishes whatever he was doing, then... I take back what I posted on his thread.
Alright. I can start it tomorrow, but i'll log on to accept the cash. I have a 9 weeks project due, so if I can even log into Silgar, it'll be quite late for me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]