Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[S.U] Skilling United
#71
IGN: dunkzrus
tot lvl: 1626
Average time skilling: atleast half time on server
Meet requirement: Passed them
Aboide by rules: yes
anything else: yes, never goin to beg, always goin ta skill, ill sell any seeds, ores etc to any member below price guide
KILLA SKILLZ

JOIN NOW!


Also visit my market

DUNK ON YOU LATER!!!
DUNKZRUS OUT!!!

:neo:
[Image: X-Kmp4IMfDGE5htxz5x4u3JX2wbQ1gl1qTsSNuHI...Pk0IA=s170]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,456 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,087 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 976 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Skilling Sources GoogleSlayer 307 13,879 06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Market Reasoning 9 709 05-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Skilling Market Reasoning 4 495 05-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Reasoning
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 614 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Re Opening. [B.O.B] Best Of The Best (Skilling Clan) Beckley 55 2,440 04-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Beckley
  Elite Guiz [skilling] ~Join us today! Pt235 5 536 11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  United Nations Deadly Blade 24 1,527 05-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Xaz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)