Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Phat
#1
[COLOR="Magenta"]Which two Partyhats are worth the most? I was told barrows and black... am donating for two soon, and I'm going to be selling them both. Might stake them both but haven't decided yet...

EDIT: Sowwy, I ment IG money/items/coins/cash not how much it costs to donate lmfao; Sowwy.

@ Richppls Smile[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
They all cost 50$ so they're all the same. Why would you think they have different prices?
Reply
#3
donate for rune and iron and i'll buy both....
Reply
#4
[COLOR="Magenta"] [MENTION=42180]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION]

Sorry, I worded that wrong I ment IG price... i know they're $50ea but people say some phats are worth more than others.[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
GoogleSlayer Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]They all cost 50$ so they're all the same. Why would you think they have different prices?

Some colors are more popular, so some pay more that color.

All should be around the same price which is 20b.[/COLOR]
Reply
#6
Revenge2nite Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]Which two Partyhats are worth the most? I was told barrows and black... am donating for two soon, and I'm going to be selling them both. Might stake them both but haven't decided yet...

EDIT: Sowwy, I ment IG money/items/coins/cash not how much it costs to donate lmfao; Sowwy.

@ Richppls Smile[/COLOR]

I'll buy iron and rune if you get them?
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Magenta"]
Meresider Wrote:I'll buy iron and rune if you get them?

I left you a VM but you didn't reply; what's your offer for Iron and Rune... give me the price in Bills and the items that are included. I would like there to be a 2147M cash stack too.[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon phat Blu3ang3l 8 588 08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 329 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 436 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  Black (g), lava phat, guthix godhides Lmfao A Frog 0 329 07-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Selling lime phat Insecurities 2 355 02-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  selling addy phat offer on here or ingame Of Til I Od 0 271 12-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Of Til I Od
  Dat Mith Phat I PK Mom I 0 275 12-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Last Post: I PK Mom I
  Steel phat Sexy 1 298 12-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sexy
  dhai,claws,mith phat Time4pie 0 280 12-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Time4pie
  Rune Phat I PK Mom I 0 268 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Last Post: I PK Mom I

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)