Poll: Should I. Synister be Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell No, Synister is a noob!!!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Yesh!!! Synsiter help me out alot!!!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synister Mod App.
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Name: Danny
In-game name: Synister
Forums name: Synister
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Erm. I unno... Its Central Something...
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes
Are you active on the forums: Yes
How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 monthish
Do you have ANY coding experience:Yes. I helped Darkenedscape and Jennyscape in coding, and i helped delta scape coding (custom weps and shops and abit of other stuff)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I should be mod because I know ALL the rules. I am very frendly, I am always ready to help out ppl, um.... I am very active, I on usally most of the day (cuz i got no life) and i always wanted to be a mod on SG. the reason why is that this is probably the only non-pk RSPS server. ANd i love it. Anyways, thats why i should be mod, i will help improve and remove spammer/noobs from here =][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Anything else you would like us to know: Yes, Iam also a donator =] (donated 10$)[/COLOR]
#2
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY BOTHER??!!!!! read the requirements
150 posts.
Be helpful.
#3
i am helpful, =] if sum1 would post a intresting thread maybe i could put more posts:O
#4
I support, but you do kinda need 150posts =[
#5
nice dog pic, and ya i know, i just hope deep down, they can let this 1 passTongue
#6
Look at the requirements topic that's stickied !


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synister Mod App. #2 Synister 31 1,310 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Fighter0wns
  Synister Mod App. Synister 4 326 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Teh Beast
  Synister Mod App. Synister 6 482 09-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Brendan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)