Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Small sale @ buying
#1
Hhihi I am selling a few good items u offer I accept some items my in game user is
Meganub

First item ags
Second item rune plate skirt (G)
Third item gilded skirt
Fourth item guthix skirt

Buying:
I am buying 2-5k sharks tell me how much u want




Thanks byeBig Grin
Reply
#2
You wanna buy raw sharks and you can cook them? Smile
Reply
#3
Hmm how much do. U have and can't buy till tmrw cause I'm on my iPod right now
Reply
#4
[SIZE="3"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]You wanna buy raw sharks and you can cook them? Smile

Ill buy Raw Sharks. I needa get 99 Cooking >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 678 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 508 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 459 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 907 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,324 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,365 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 503 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 396 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,102 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 404 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)