Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shovel Pker's goal
#1
This will be my goal thread for my new pure "Shovel Pker"

This will include: Items, skills, cash, pking goals, and so on, so far.

Anything that's finished will be in Green. where as things that aren't finished will be in red. In progress will be blue


Stats
  • 75 Attack
  • 99 Strength
  • 42 Defence
  • 44 Prayer
  • 99 Range
  • 94 Magic


Items
  • AGS
  • Claws
  • Full void
  • Fire cape
  • Dark bow
  • Ranger set



I will finish it later, because I really can't think of anything else
Reply
#2
Best of luck with your goals, bruh.
Reply
#3
Easy goals lol, good luck on them!
Reply
#4
Haha good luck getting all these.
Ags should be the hardest, or Firecape.
Reply
#5
gl with ur goals.
Reply
#6
Thanks guys. It'll be an experience for me. Since I'm admin and don't really know anything anymore. I'll be learning like I did when I first joined the server
Reply
#7
[[Whadafuxx]];354755 Wrote:Thanks guys. It'll be an experience for me. Since I'm admin and don't really know anything anymore. I'll be learning like I did when I first joined the server

Ehh yeah lol, i guess it would be cool to like start over like that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Much goal such achievement Maik 17 939 04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  such goal Bum Me Plz 11 722 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Rickblazer86
  Personal goal /Backpage 11 824 04-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Goal Orianna 6 511 12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goal Martin 6 535 11-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Goal - Complete Siberians 9 702 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Martin
  New goal Me Gusta 8 607 11-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Bedbed
  Full goal list! Powned You50 9 694 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Fishing goal! KQ4 9 497 09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Brady
  Tso goal Ashton 10 743 06-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)