Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
RSGrandpa For Mod
#1
Name: Ryan Keys
In-game name: RSGrandpa
Forums name: RSGrandpa
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (GMT +10:00 Brisbane)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play too long to find out which staff are currently on
Do you play over the night? Yes all the time
Are you active on the chatbox: I haven't found the chat box really
Average of time you play a week: I play 10 hours a day so roughly around 70
Are you active on the forums: Yes I will be posting more
How long have you played SilabGarza: A Week or so
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little bit of C++ and HTML coding in class.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well I want to help out the SilGar family , I am a old time server player on alot of runescape private servers and currently I have seen that Silgar is the best for me , I know that I don't have alot of posts as I have just signed up on the forums but I know for a fact that I know alot and also that I am on the game ages. That helps me interactive with people and getting to know them. Also when you use ::help I will be there straight away unless I am afk(But normally offline when I am) I ain't going let you sit there for 30 mins waiting.

Anything else you would like us to know:
No that is it and hopefully people take me seriously and not troll me.
#2
[COLOR="Red"]To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points.

Next time read the requirements please.[/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)