Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
selling full morrigans
#1
Offer, im trying to get 250m+.
Someone please please please please buy it i need to buy alot of toad seeds.

Ingame name: Toocheezy, PM me
#2
Would you just sell the top n legs?
#3
hm, ok yeah sure, offer
#4
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:hm, ok yeah sure, offer

Hmm 200?
[/COLOR]
#5
kk, what's ur ingame name? i'll pm u or u pm me?
#6
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:kk, what's ur ingame name? i'll pm u or u pm me?

I'm actually in school atm :S can u keep it when I go home I'll buy it off you? if any1 offers better sell it.
[/COLOR]
#7
KK, lol
WTF why are you playing SG at school..O_O

KK if someone offers better i'll sell, when do you get back from school?
#8
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:KK, lol
WTF why are you playing SG at school..O_O

KK if someone offers better i'll sell, when do you get back from school?

Lol yea I don't play in school I go in forums at school , btw got break now g2g and umm I'll be back at home in about 6-8 more hours :S LL
[/COLOR]
#9
i was thinking about buying, haha.
6 to 8 hours. epic.. lol
[Image: 16a1xlk.png]
#10
KK, Cherrywood what's ur offer? i'll sell if you have a better offer
than ipersia Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,572 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 313 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 285 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 955 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 453 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 304 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 320 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 297 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  Full 3a melee GemZ Temperr 2 359 08-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 361 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)