Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[b] Guthan stuff's.!
#1
Buying all guthan stuff's.


[COLOR="lime"]Guthan's helm = 5M.m
Guthan's platebody = 5-8mm
Guthan's chainskirt = 10m
Guthan's warspear = 5m ea. [/COLOR]

PM ME IGN - I own3d you.
Post ur offer's here if u don't like's mine.

/your best friend: I OWN3D YOU.
Vote here: http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php

Webclient: (Works on all Operating Systems) http://play.sg-forum.info < Version 6,1.

Sg Wiki at: http://sgwiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

DoNaTe At: [COLOR="Orange"]http://sg-forum.info/payments.php [/COLOR]

XAT AT: [COLOR="Indigo"] http://xat.com/silabgarza
[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have some Guthan pieces, but I can't sell for that low.
You're going to have to up your prices.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
Ries Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have some Guthan pieces, but I can't sell for that low.
You're going to have to up your prices.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


SooN if nobody gonna sell i will make price better.
Vote here: http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php

Webclient: (Works on all Operating Systems) http://play.sg-forum.info < Version 6,1.

Sg Wiki at: http://sgwiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

DoNaTe At: [COLOR="Orange"]http://sg-forum.info/payments.php [/COLOR]

XAT AT: [COLOR="Indigo"] http://xat.com/silabgarza
[/COLOR]
#4
[SIZE="2"]
I Own3d You Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]SooN if nobody gonna sell i will make price better.

Sounds good to me.

I'm hoping I can get rid of most of my bank.

I bought 10 sets of each barrow set a few months ago >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Claws, vls & other stuff Gta 5 407 06-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Stuff Sakebi 3 373 06-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Stuff Run N Fast 8 596 06-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Stuff. Grimnex 0 260 06-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Grimnex
  Skilling stuff Gta 0 251 06-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Bunch of Stuff nater360 4 463 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  Buying skilling stuff Matt 0 290 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Some Stuff Fearless Noah 8 613 04-19-2014, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  selling stuff Matt 1 327 04-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  selling stuff (cheap prices) Rickblazer86 0 287 04-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Rickblazer86

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)