Posts: 151
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
Hehe, not much of an achievement probably for all you old players, but...
I got my first 99 skill!!!
AGILITY!!!!!
I decided to do that one first because people say you get unlimited run, and it's true!
Yay
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations man.
Good luck on your second. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,597
Threads: 346
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]>.< Congrats on your first 99.
I'll give you 1b if you get them all within a week.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 151
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]>.< Congrats on your first 99.
I'll give you 1b if you get them all within a week.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Can I disregard the combat skills?
I want to stay a skiller... S:
Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Congrats bro (:.
And Nice Another Skiller Would be Nice To Have
A Fellow Skiller To Hang With ;p.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,567
Threads: 227
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Markers Wrote:![[Image: cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png]](http://ragefac.es/faces/cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png)
Can I disregard the combat skills?
I want to stay a skiller... S:
Herblore is about 1b, slayer is included which for a skiller will take 3 years and hunter....just....no....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You can always donate, level your melee stats in the process of hunter and then reset your cb stats
(Reseting your attack, strength and defence is a donator option only)
Congrats on your first 99 none the less. Mine was thieving when the stalls where around back in the day .-.
Good luck on your next 99.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"]Congratz on 99 Agility.
Good luck on future skills[/COLOR]
Posts: 629
Threads: 90
Joined: Mar 2011
Congratulations w0w ur so lacky so goodluck on more skill 99
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="2"]agility was my first one to, now maxed out 
goodluck in futur.[/SIZE][/COLOR]