Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
#61
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:Seems a good clan but can't join unfortunately already in clan, hope your clan does well and you have fun.

Thanks man =) i hope the clan your in is going good
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#62
In-game Name- n5006
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- 8 total skills. firemaking, wc, str, def ,att ,thiev ,hp, range
total lvl- 1584
IRL name- nick
Age- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 35


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#63
In-game Name- Wingzz
Combat level- 99
What 99's you got- 5- Firemaking Str attk range prayer mage
Total level- not sure lol. Cba to check Smile
IRL name(Optional)- Nick
Introducer-clan fourm page Smile
Age(optional)- 13+1 (Four key broken)
How many hours you play a week in general- like 20-30[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz' Wrote:In-game Name- Wingzz
Combat level- 99
What 99's you got- 5- Firemaking Str attk range prayer mage
Total level- not sure lol. Cba to check Smile
IRL name(Optional)- Nick
Introducer-clan fourm page Smile
Age(optional)- 13+1 (Four key broken)
How many hours you play a week in general- like 20-30

I don't really play to much now, but if i had a purpose to, i would Smile
#64
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz' Wrote:In-game Name- Wingzz
Combat level- 99
What 99's you got- 5- Firemaking Str attk range prayer mage
Total level- not sure lol. Cba to check Smile
IRL name(Optional)- Nick
Introducer-clan fourm page Smile
Age(optional)- 13+1 (Four key broken)
How many hours you play a week in general- like 20-30[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

I don't really play to much now, but if i had a purpose to, i would Smile

Accepted But Try Play Ingame More. Congratz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]
N5006 Wrote:In-game Name- n5006
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- 8 total skills. firemaking, wc, str, def ,att ,thiev ,hp, range IRL name- nick
Age- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 35


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

accepted welcome to skillionaires Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#65
yay!
#66
Hey I was just looking in the clan section of the forum and saw this and I was interested...
Form:
In-game Name-Vishnu
Combat level-125
What 99's you got- I'll list the skilling ones; Mining, woodcutting, firemaking, farming, herblore, and smithing... hunter, agility, crafting, fletching, and runecrafting are extremely close Smile
Total level-1853
IRL name(Optional)- Dan
Introducer- The forums
Age(optional)-16
How many hours you play a week in general- ehh I'd say about 5-10
My activity points are 11,446 Smile Thanks and I hope I'm accepted.
#67
skillionaires ftw!!! Big Grin[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]whens the next meeting anways??
#68
im leaving, soz?
#69
Addition to my post- I also have 200m thieving exp
#70
Vishnu14 Wrote:Hey I was just looking in the clan section of the forum and saw this and I was interested...
Form:
In-game Name-Vishnu
Combat level-125
What 99's you got- I'll list the skilling ones; Mining, woodcutting, firemaking, farming, herblore, and smithing... hunter, agility, crafting, fletching, and runecrafting are extremely close Smile
Total level-1853
IRL name(Optional)- Dan
Introducer- The forums
Age(optional)-16
How many hours you play a week in general- ehh I'd say about 5-10
My activity points are 11,446 Smile Thanks and I hope I'm accepted.

accepted, congratz bud.
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 627 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 409 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,372 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 1,005 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)