07-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:Seems a good clan but can't join unfortunately already in clan, hope your clan does well and you have fun.
Thanks man =) i hope the clan your in is going good
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
|
Skillionaires
|
|
07-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:Seems a good clan but can't join unfortunately already in clan, hope your clan does well and you have fun. Thanks man =) i hope the clan your in is going good
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
In-game Name- n5006
Combat level- 125 What 99's you got- 8 total skills. firemaking, wc, str, def ,att ,thiev ,hp, range total lvl- 1584 IRL name- nick Age- 14 How many hours you play a week in general- 35 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07-26-2011, 07:47 AM
In-game Name- Wingzz
Combat level- 99 What 99's you got- 5- Firemaking Str attk range prayer mage Total level- not sure lol. Cba to check ![]() IRL name(Optional)- Nick Introducer-clan fourm page ![]() Age(optional)- 13+1 (Four key broken) How many hours you play a week in general- like 20-30[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ---------- [/COLOR] LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz' Wrote:In-game Name- Wingzz I don't really play to much now, but if i had a purpose to, i would
07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz' Wrote:In-game Name- Wingzz Accepted But Try Play Ingame More. Congratz[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B] N5006 Wrote:In-game Name- n5006 accepted welcome to skillionaires [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-26-2011, 01:52 PM
yay!
07-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey I was just looking in the clan section of the forum and saw this and I was interested...
Form: In-game Name-Vishnu Combat level-125 What 99's you got- I'll list the skilling ones; Mining, woodcutting, firemaking, farming, herblore, and smithing... hunter, agility, crafting, fletching, and runecrafting are extremely close ![]() Total level-1853 IRL name(Optional)- Dan Introducer- The forums Age(optional)-16 How many hours you play a week in general- ehh I'd say about 5-10 My activity points are 11,446 Thanks and I hope I'm accepted.
07-27-2011, 05:57 AM
skillionaires ftw!!!
[COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ---------- [/COLOR]whens the next meeting anways??
07-27-2011, 09:18 AM
im leaving, soz?
07-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Addition to my post- I also have 200m thieving exp
07-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Vishnu14 Wrote:Hey I was just looking in the clan section of the forum and saw this and I was interested... accepted, congratz bud.
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Skillionaires <NEW> | dakfighter12 | 6 | 627 |
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM Last Post: dakfighter12 |
|
| Welcome to Skillionaires! | Martin | 2 | 408 |
12-10-2011, 09:45 AM Last Post: Frankoo1000x |
|
| Welcome to Skillionaires! | Trent | 59 | 2,369 |
11-24-2011, 10:27 AM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Skillionaires Event Suggestions! | I Skiller420 | 20 | 1,005 |
08-23-2011, 03:08 PM Last Post: I Skiller420 |
|