Posts: 343
Threads: 30
Joined: Jun 2011
In-game Name- Jocius
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Prayer, Mage, Range, Defense, Agility, Runecrafting.
Total level- I don't remember. 1.4k+ I think.
IRL name(Optional)- Eligijus
Introducer- I saw this post and when I saw that Sk.Empire is dead I want to come here.
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- I don't know. Maybe 40
Posts: 217
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2011
Jocius Wrote:In-game Name- Jocius
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Prayer, Mage, Range, Defense, Agility, Runecrafting.
Total level- I don't remember. 1.4k+ I think.
IRL name(Optional)- Eligijus
Introducer- I saw this post and when I saw that Sk.Empire is dead I want to come here.
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- I don't know. Maybe 40
Try to get some more skilling 99's other than that your good. Accepted
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Forum: Steven
In-game Name- Steven
Combat level- 94/99
What 99's you got- All
Total level- Maxed
IRL name(Optional)- Steven
Introducer- N/A
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- 60+[/COLOR]
Posts: 217
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2011
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Forum: Steven
In-game Name- Steven
Combat level- 94/99
What 99's you got- All
Total level- Maxed
IRL name(Optional)- Steven
Introducer- N/A
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- 60+[/COLOR]
Accepted, welcome
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
Posts: 4,092
Threads: 541
Joined: Feb 2011
I would like a higher rank. What can I do to get one?
Posts: 848
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"]In-game Name- I Red Tiger
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Defense, Constitution, Range, Prayer, Bad-ass, Thieving, Agility
Total level- 1323 :/
IRL name(Optional)- Alex
Introducer- This thread...?
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- Uhh... cbf doing math. Enough.[/COLOR]
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2011
Take me off from being co owner, i quit.
sao godo
Posts: 4,335
Threads: 899
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]i can see im still "booyaka"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,567
Threads: 227
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name- Pkskill3r
Combat level- 126
What 99's do you have (Thought I'd correct the grammar..)-20, so all apart from Hunter and Slayer.
Total level- 2149
IRL name(Optional)- Peter
Introducer- Saw it in someones signature, can't remember whos.
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- used to play about 8 but now maybe 1 or 2? May get more active again,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2011
In-game Name- bayer skillz
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- all
Total level- 2179
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- 15+ (unless im on vaication)