Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
Congratz to Owned Son and Mr 223 for their promotions!
Owned Son-Co-owner
Mr 223-Mod
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]In-game Name- inthecorner
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All except hunter, slayer, mining, herblore, and cooking. I dont have 99 attack and defense aswell but i figured those dont really count because they are easy to level but ill get them up when im not skilling.
Total level- 1981
IRL name(Optional)- Wyatt
Introducer- Myself
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- 10-20[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Inthecorner Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]In-game Name- inthecorner
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All except hunter, slayer, mining, herblore, and cooking. I dont have 99 attack and defense aswell but i figured those dont really count because they are easy to level but ill get them up when im not skilling.
Total level- 1981
IRL name(Optional)- Wyatt
Introducer- Myself
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- 10-20[/COLOR][/SIZE]

accepted welcomeSmile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
oh i forgot fletching on my not 99 skills :/ sorry.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
i was bored so i made a signature. Im New To Sig Making And It Sucks But I Will Get Better

[Image: 0987d.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I haven't seen you in-game in like.. forever!

We need another clan meeting ^^
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Ries Wrote:I haven't seen you in-game in like.. forever!

We need another clan meeting ^^

me and skiller will talk about one probably next week or this week idk
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

me and skiller will talk about one probably next week or this week idk
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ok good because i think we now have enough players to get some clan events going.
i honestly dont know if we can do any events that give away any prizes only events that count for group skilling or meetings.
We will probably have a clan meeting this wednesday do some skilling or go to bandos or something =) ill keep you guys informed (or ill try)
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 629 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 410 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,390 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 1,013 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)