[COLOR="White"]Lol I agree with Haiku co-owners arent co-owners without the powers...
Gta
Pssst, I had to see it srry.[/COLOR]
Gta
Pssst, I had to see it srry.[/COLOR]
|
Gir. Read this. No joke.
|
|
[COLOR="White"]Lol I agree with Haiku co-owners arent co-owners without the powers...
Gta Pssst, I had to see it srry.[/COLOR]
08-17-2009, 10:53 PM
haiku its like u completely ignored my question...
08-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Wow -.-
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
08-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Want me to spell it out for you?
P-R-O-M-O-T-E D-E-M-O-T-E V-E-I-W | P-A-S-S T-R-A-D-I-N-G Don't tell me I don't FUCKING needddd it. CUZ WE DO DAMNNIT. WE DO.
Banned
08-17-2009, 11:02 PM
I
d-o-n-'-t g-e-t i-t ?-!-?-!
08-17-2009, 11:03 PM
l-o-l
g-i-r w-i-l-l p-o-s-t s-a-y-i-n-g c-b-a
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
08-17-2009, 11:03 PM
H-a-H-a-H-a
08-17-2009, 11:05 PM
C-B-A
jk... P-R-O-M-O-T-E why D-E-M-O-T-E maybe V-E-I-W | P-A-S-S >.> maybe, actualy... ya T-R-A-D-I-N-G no
08-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Gir Wrote:C-B-A You said you dont like sme of ur staff. Why dont you log in right now and demote them? Simple fix to that.
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
08-17-2009, 11:07 PM
thanks gir matt got off....
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| [URGENT] Read here. | Brittany | 65 | 4,334 |
04-29-2011, 01:13 PM Last Post: Ily |
|
| ::yell, Staff and players read | Brittany | 32 | 3,102 |
03-10-2010, 08:26 AM Last Post: Iced Out69 |
|
| Read this now | str master | 7 | 1,802 |
02-04-2010, 03:58 PM Last Post: Mr0wnage |
|