Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gir. Read this. No joke.
#51
[COLOR="White"]Lol I agree with Haiku co-owners arent co-owners without the powers...

Gta

Pssst, I had to see it srry.[/COLOR]
#52
haiku its like u completely ignored my question...
[Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill

[sig][/sig]
#53
Wow -.-
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
#54
Want me to spell it out for you?

P-R-O-M-O-T-E

D-E-M-O-T-E

V-E-I-W | P-A-S-S

T-R-A-D-I-N-G

Don't tell me I don't FUCKING needddd it. CUZ WE DO DAMNNIT.

WE DO.
Banned
#55
I
d-o-n-'-t
g-e-t
i-t
?-!-?-!
#56
l-o-l
g-i-r
w-i-l-l p-o-s-t s-a-y-i-n-g c-b-a
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
#57
H-a-H-a-H-a
#58
C-B-A


jk...


P-R-O-M-O-T-E
why
D-E-M-O-T-E
maybe
V-E-I-W | P-A-S-S
>.> maybe, actualy... ya
T-R-A-D-I-N-G
no
[Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill

[sig][/sig]
#59
Gir Wrote:C-B-A


jk...


P-R-O-M-O-T-E
why
D-E-M-O-T-E
maybe
V-E-I-W | P-A-S-S
>.> maybe, actualy... ya
T-R-A-D-I-N-G
no

You said you dont like sme of ur staff. Why dont you log in right now and demote them? Simple fix to that.
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
#60
thanks gir matt got off....


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 65 4,334 04-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Ily
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 3,102 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Read this now str master 7 1,802 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr0wnage

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)