Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Promotions [Forums]
#1
[SIZE="2"]Been a while since I did forum promotions, so here we go.

- Teh Beast has been re-promoted to Forum Moderator.
- Hasan has been promoted to Forums Moderator.

- Cody has earned the ability to Hard Delete posts/threads/anything and a few other perks I added to his account.
(MSN me for more info) Wink

Forum Update:

I've fixed up a bunch of permissions not allowing certain people to see some threads/sections.

- If there's any sections that need to be made/deleted, feel free to MSN/VM me with suggestions.

Any other updates, same 'ol, MSN/VM me with suggestions.[/SIZE]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]First, son.

All updates seem good, good job on that.

Congratz Hasan/Cody.

Good to have you back Teh Beast..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Tenks yo.

Nothing new was introduced so I still know how to do everything.
Reply
#4
Grats to them =D
Very deserved, and I'm glad Teh Beast is back staff =)

and 3rd
Reply
#5
[COLOR="White"]not 1st nor 2nd.

Congratz to all Promotions! Smile[/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:2nd

One word posting by a mod? Doesn't he get infracted? I mean I got infracted for saying 'Ok?'

Anyways, congrats to the promotions. Sure they'll to a good job.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Yellow"]Gratz to both.
Both deserved.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#8
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Britt (A).
You are teh best, and I won't let you down.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#9
congratz too everyone Smile
Reply
#10
Congratulations guys, glad to see there's finally a lot of help on the forums now. :3
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff promotions Brittany 31 2,438 03-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Promotions/demotions Brittany 73 8,053 08-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Ice123
  Promotions/demotions Brittany 83 6,123 05-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Forums updates Brittany 40 4,025 11-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Peternicey
  Promotions + Demotions Brittany 65 5,407 10-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Greg 007
  Promotions + Demotions Brittany 116 9,057 09-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Tom47
  Promotions + Demotions Brittany 115 10,315 08-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk
  Demotions + Promotions Brittany 102 11,785 03-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Ericka
  Promotions and Demotions + Updates Brittany 93 7,649 02-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Jayjay11
  Forums Update [3/17/10] Brittany 116 10,658 04-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Pro Prayer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)