[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
[SIZE="6"]Owned Son's Free GFX Shop!!
Hello Everyone!
I just happened to get my hand on Photoshop CS6. I will be making signautres.
For the quality of my work this will be 100% free. But I will accept Donations.
Just fill this out and I will try my best to get you your free sig as soon as possible.
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) :
Text (The main wording in the sig) :
Text color (What color) :
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) :
Sub-text color (What color) :
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) :
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :
Also their is a couple of rules on this thread. If you refuse to follow my rules, i will refuse to make your siggy
1. Please be PATIENT- Don't think ill put 100% of my time into making these signatures.
2. You can rate but dont HATE- As I said I am a beginner, I love constructive criticism, but don't hate on me.
3. Only post your form once.
Waiting list:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Finished Products
![[Image: 28jvc5d.jpg]](http://i49.tinypic.com/28jvc5d.jpg)
![[Image: 2ntfg28.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/2ntfg28.jpg)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hello Everyone!
I just happened to get my hand on Photoshop CS6. I will be making signautres.
For the quality of my work this will be 100% free. But I will accept Donations.
Just fill this out and I will try my best to get you your free sig as soon as possible.
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) :
Text (The main wording in the sig) :
Text color (What color) :
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) :
Sub-text color (What color) :
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) :
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :
Also their is a couple of rules on this thread. If you refuse to follow my rules, i will refuse to make your siggy
1. Please be PATIENT- Don't think ill put 100% of my time into making these signatures.
2. You can rate but dont HATE- As I said I am a beginner, I love constructive criticism, but don't hate on me.
3. Only post your form once.
Waiting list:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Finished Products
![[Image: 28jvc5d.jpg]](http://i49.tinypic.com/28jvc5d.jpg)
![[Image: 2ntfg28.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/2ntfg28.jpg)

