Poll: Would Skillzerz make a great mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Skillzerz is a helpful person and I think he would make a great staff member!
25.00%
1 25.00%
No, I don't really see him helping to often.
75.00%
3 75.00%
I have NEVER seen him ingame.
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved
#6
[COLOR="Yellow"]I dont think you should make a mod app after you been gone for a while.

But ever since you came back you have been helping alot.

I will hold my vote though until i see you active again. good luck
[/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - by KingHybrid - 09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Skillzerz for Moderator New and Improved - by Brittany - 09-18-2010, 02:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 830 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,537 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,539 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,249 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,106 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,894 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,147 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,605 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,115 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,664 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)