Poll: Should I get a mod position?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, only forum though
0.00%
1 0.00%
Yes, only chatbox though
0.00%
1 0.00%
Yes, only ingame though
0.00%
1 0.00%
Yes, global!
0.00%
1 0.00%
Haiku is a sex god
100.00%
1000000004 100.00%
no
0.00%
2 0.00%
Total 1000000010 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iamnothim's new mod app
#1
It's been a while since I made a mod app.... here goes nothing.

Name:
Kevin
Age:
14 (15 on the 24th of september though)
Username:
Iamnothim
How long have you played SilabGarza:
For over a year now (inorite?)
Do you have any coding experience:
Epicly no.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:
No, I'm still a sub-leader in my runescape clan though
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:
1: Warn
2: Mute
3: IP-mute
4: get an admin/owner to IP-ban them

Do you follow the server AND forum rules:
Yes ^_^
What is the capital of Egypt:
Cairo
Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I'm one of the more known, longer playing and one of the most awesome persons in the silabgarza community.
I know what I can do with my
power and i wont abuse it.


I hope you liked it, comment and vote in the poll
liked this post? hit the karma button! Big Grin
[Image: savedroom.png]
[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg][Image: iamnotme.png]
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
iamnothim's new mod app - by iamnotme - 08-15-2009, 09:21 AM
iamnothim's new mod app - by Far Casted - 08-15-2009, 10:30 AM
iamnothim's new mod app - by iamnotme - 08-15-2009, 10:36 AM
iamnothim's new mod app - by Q U E E N - 08-19-2009, 11:49 PM
iamnothim's new mod app - by rulerxx - 09-01-2009, 03:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)