Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I skill alot's goals.
#1
My goal is to get all my non combat stats to 80+.

[x]-Completed.
[0]-In process.
[-]-Haven't started.

[x]-Runecrafting
[-]-Agility
[x]-Herblore
[x]-Thieving
[-]-Crafting
[-]-Fletching
[x]-Mining
[o]-Smithing
[-]-Fishing
[-]-Cooking
[-]-Firemaking
[-]-Woodcutting
[x]-Farming (trying to get 99)

Thank You

Rachael
Thanks for sig Redwolve.
[Image: qsmpvs.jpg]
Some more sigs.[SPOILER]

Thanks for sig Pog.
[Image: 2j1srvn.png]

Thanks for another sig Pog.
[Image: 15mxrao.png]

Thanks for sig Marko23.
[Image: 14s6j5.jpg][/SPOILER]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I skill alot's goals. - by No Lifer - 05-18-2010, 01:19 PM
I skill alot's goals. - by marko23 - 05-18-2010, 01:56 PM
I skill alot's goals. - by Pog - 05-18-2010, 01:57 PM
I skill alot's goals. - by Externity - 05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
I skill alot's goals. - by Royal End - 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 922 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 492 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 853 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 613 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 722 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Fuck this skill. Insecurities 17 1,119 03-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 602 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 1,036 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 931 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 1,065 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)