Poll: Do you think i would make a good Chatbox Mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, (Please Explain)
44.83%
13 44.83%
No, (Please Explain)
55.17%
16 55.17%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carly's Chatbox Mod App.
#1
Name: Carly

In Game Name: Carlyy

Chat Box Name: Carlyxoxo123

Forum Name: Carly

Time Zone: EST.

How long have you played SilabGarza: I've played Silabgarza for one month but in that one month i've managed to absorb as much as there is to know about this server.

How many hours a day are you on chatbox: i'm on about 5-6 hours a day

Are you frequently active on chatbox: i'm on the chatbox alot because when ever i play i have the chatbox open

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: Sence i pk alot i check in about every 1 minute (Unless in combat)

[COLOR="White"]Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I think I would make a good chatbox because for many reason's. First off I am very active on the chatbox sence I always have it open. Second I understand how it works and I could easily accommodate everyone with there needs. Here Il give you an example say someone is new and coming to check out the chatbox before knowing anything about the server, I would simply use all my knowledge to accommodate this individual.[/COLOR]


Anything else you want us to know: I would be nothing but good to the chatbox keeping it a safe and fun place to come, hangout and get help.
[COLOR="Purple"]
Thank's For Your Time[/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Brittany - 11-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by I Joey I - 11-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Zammy Pure - 11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Itzzz Magic - 11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by I NIGA - 11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Miracle - 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Lady Vesta - 11-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Zapped - 11-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by KingHybrid - 11-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by I NIGA - 11-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Kingtempa - 11-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Mr Joker - 11-21-2010, 03:09 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Digihybrid - 11-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Atridos - 11-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Bonifah - 11-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Sylar - 11-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by stevenkillsp - 11-21-2010, 04:21 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by IiRaMPaGe - 11-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by I Rep Clawz - 11-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Wtf Niggy - 11-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Starsxmedic1 - 11-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Mizmandilynn - 11-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Smite U Out - 11-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Omgitzkyle - 11-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by mason - 11-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Fart Skillz - 11-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Timed - 11-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Shanee Mayte - 11-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by carter - 11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by PhantomsCry - 11-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by I Joshua I - 11-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Smite U Out - 11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Oreo - 11-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Smite U Out - 11-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Xxstarrychelxx - 11-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Carly - 11-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by PhantomsCry - 11-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Bubbles - 11-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Guli V2 - 11-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Carly's Chatbox Mod App. - by Omgitzkyle - 11-21-2010, 05:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jimmy2's ChatBox mod app. Jimmy2. 37 2,658 05-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  Iamdominic's Chatbox Moderator Application Iamdominic 10 1,014 01-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  [ChatBox] Mod Application! The Overlord 11 1,018 10-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Jordan's Chatbox Moderator Application Hutchings101 15 1,120 10-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Ddnhf's Chatbox Mod App Ddnhf 5 585 09-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Flink Arven chatbox mod app Flink Arven 1 476 07-29-2011, 02:39 PM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 sconder10 13 987 07-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: iEnigma
  Carly's New Mod App. Carly 76 2,688 07-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Miracle's Chatbox application. Miracl E 13 855 07-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Basketobask
  Caspa's Application for Xat Chatbox Moderator. Caspa 14 944 06-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)