Poll: Yes or no for forums mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Explain)
57.14%
8 57.14%
No (Explain)
28.57%
4 28.57%
Who are you?
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mr . joeys forums moderator application
#1
Note:I did not vote Yes/no.

[COLOR="Red"]In-Game Name:I joey i
Forums name:Mr . joey
Reputation Points:27
Number of Posts:1976
Any Infractions/bans:None.
How many hours are you on a day?:5-7 Each day.
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?:I have 15 days on forums and I like forums.
Link to In-Game App:
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words):I think i should be a forums mod because i really like the forums. I spend alot of time on it and its a really great forums and i love it. I try my best to help people when they need help and if starters just started and they pm me i try to help them as best as i can so they will now how to use the forums. I always post in the correct section/ Know the forums rules. When i see people post in the wrong section I tell them to please post in the correct section next time. I never flame players even if they get me mad.

Supporters list:
Bouncy
Xstarry
Kit kat
hollowgrave
danny c
War rule[/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
Mr . joeys forums moderator application - by I Joey I - 11-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Mr . joeys forums moderator application - by Brittany - 11-28-2010, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,772 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 830 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,543 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,116 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 706 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,916 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,551 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,252 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,112 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,473 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)