Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big sale-ish O.o
#1
items up for sale are as follows.

Verac brassy
Verac flail
Verac helm. Sold 40m. Sorry if you missed out.

Dh plate. sold 100m.

Torag plate
Torag hammers

Guthans plate
Guthans skirt

Ahrims hood
Ahrims staff

Karils Leather skirt.
Karils X-bow

Morrigans coif
Morrigan leather body

2 x Zuriel Hood

Arcane spirit sheild

Masters wand.


Add me in game if you would like anything.
Or post here and i'll get back to you asap.

IGN : Coi
Andrew.

Love Green.

[Image: 7coi.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Big sale-ish O.o - by I Andrew I - 07-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Big sale-ish O.o - by I Andrew I - 07-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Big sale-ish O.o - by 69xxkingxx69 - 07-21-2010, 04:29 AM
Big sale-ish O.o - by I Andrew I - 07-21-2010, 04:30 AM
Big sale-ish O.o - by Alpha - 07-21-2010, 04:40 AM
Big sale-ish O.o - by I Andrew I - 07-21-2010, 04:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 639 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 476 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,155 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 369 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  200m sale Ctman23 0 264 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Small Sale Revenge2nite 4 487 08-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  Small Sale Jellybean 1 335 08-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  big sale. Simon The One And Only 1 384 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: AlexHuntV2
  Sale I_Am_Klan 4 416 08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Sale GemZ Temperr 0 285 08-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)