Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extreme Luck?
#1
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Lime"]So upon logging in, I found my self at KBD. I saw that the tele's were glitched. I decided to kill the dragon, because I had nothing better to do, and guess what I got first drop?
A DFS.
Lucky much? (:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extreme Luck? - by Snorlax - 07-23-2010, 05:43 AM
Extreme Luck? - by SoSexyVamp - 07-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Extreme Luck? - by mr wu - 07-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Extreme Luck? - by O Tyranitar - 07-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Extreme Luck? - by Airplane - 07-23-2010, 05:48 AM
Extreme Luck? - by Snorlax - 07-23-2010, 05:50 AM
Extreme Luck? - by Poweroz1 - 07-23-2010, 05:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best worst luck to good luck to ever happen Viggy 16 689 05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Last Post: His Pure
  Wish me luck Zacy Boi 2 256 05-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Eeeellyyyy
  no f in luck's goals hi fi wi fi 7 401 11-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Zahkoo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)