08-16-2011, 03:26 PM
[SIZE="2"]
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints, Range, Prayer
Total level- 1170
IRL name(Optional)- Axel
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- I play about 2-3 hours a day.
Just thought I would apply. Seems like a cool clan and I want to start skilling so why not join a clan for it.
accepted but try and get some non-combat to 99's to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Axwell Wrote:[COLOR="White"]In-game Name-Mr Candyman
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints, Range, Prayer
Total level- 1170
IRL name(Optional)- Axel
Age(optional)- 17
How many hours you play a week in general- I play about 2-3 hours a day.
Just thought I would apply. Seems like a cool clan and I want to start skilling so why not join a clan for it.
accepted but try and get some non-combat to 99's to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

