10-25-2011, 08:04 PM
[SIZE="1"]In-game Name- Tee Rouze
Combat level- 126
What 99's have you got- I have 17 99's. (Don't have - Fishing, Mining, Hunter, Slayer and Thieving)
Total level- Total level counter is glitched atm.
IRL name*- Jarrod
Who Invited you- No-one
Age*- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- I'm on the forums all the time when i'm on my computer. I'm in-game about an hour a day now that I just chill / help mates to get good NPC drops.[/SIZE]
Combat level- 126
What 99's have you got- I have 17 99's. (Don't have - Fishing, Mining, Hunter, Slayer and Thieving)
Total level- Total level counter is glitched atm.
IRL name*- Jarrod
Who Invited you- No-one
Age*- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- I'm on the forums all the time when i'm on my computer. I'm in-game about an hour a day now that I just chill / help mates to get good NPC drops.[/SIZE]

