12-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Its Trent Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]1. Render/Stock? http://blog.pennlive.com/afterdark/2008/...eaking.jpg
2. Text? Trent
3. Any preferred things? I.E. Dimensions and colors? Same size as the Linkin Park one in my signature.
Sub-Text (If you will. Your choice.): (Sorta Long, so maybe put it at the bottom, small.) You take the breath right out of me. Blueish && White? (To match my current theme.)
Tell me if any of this is incorrect before you decline it please. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JPEG, waiting.
I love breaking benjamin, I'll be honored to make you one, just get me a high quality PNG image of a different picture.
DVK Wrote:1. Render/Stock? Chosen a High Quality .Png as the rules state.Added to waiting list
http://www.rudolphsouthwest.com/image/57-chevy.png
2. Text? DVK
3. Any preferred things? I.E. Dimensions and colors? Dimensions : 410 x 195. Border : 1px border right around the sig.
Additional Info : If the render isn't good enough, i'll be more than happy to replace it with something that should hopefully suit.


![[Image: 57-chevy.png]](http://www.rudolphsouthwest.com/image/57-chevy.png)