[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I have decided to play in-game again to see how it goes. I haven't played for a little under a year, so it will take a little getting used to. I'm going to track my progress on here just for the heck of it; hopefully it will keep my interest up more than just playing will. Here is my current bank and stats as of 6/21/2012:
Oh and also, EDIT: Can someone maybe give me a REALLY ROUGH price check of the bank. If so, that'd be great.
6/21/2012
Stats:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
How I left my bank:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Hopefully I'll keep updating this regularly. I don't really have any goals at the moment. If I get any, I'll post them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
6/24/2012
Pked Dragon Claws:
![[Image: hve8ia.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/hve8ia.png)
Updated Stats:
![[Image: 2dadd7a.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/2dadd7a.png)
6/26/2012
[COLOR="Red"]Got 91-99 woodcutting
Got 69-78 mining
Got 60-71 smithing
Got 64-72 runecrafting[/COLOR]
Oh and also, EDIT: Can someone maybe give me a REALLY ROUGH price check of the bank. If so, that'd be great.
6/21/2012
Stats:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]How I left my bank:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler][spoiler]
[/spoiler][spoiler]
[/spoiler]Hopefully I'll keep updating this regularly. I don't really have any goals at the moment. If I get any, I'll post them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
6/24/2012
Pked Dragon Claws:
![[Image: hve8ia.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/hve8ia.png)
Updated Stats:
![[Image: 2dadd7a.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/2dadd7a.png)
6/26/2012
[COLOR="Red"]Got 91-99 woodcutting
Got 69-78 mining
Got 60-71 smithing
Got 64-72 runecrafting[/COLOR]

