Posts: 2,427
Threads: 268
Joined: Aug 2009
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
God must really love you and your family, One of the worst car accidents I've ever seen.
I'm glad you and your family is okay, This was so unexpected... After this I'm pretty sure this will make you value your life, Live it to the fullest, We're here today, tomorrow we do not know.
Take care brittany, I hope you get better.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]So, my parents just informed me when I showed them the pictures that this is exactly what happened to my great grandparents. When my dad was 12, it was nighttime and my grandparents were in a car on the highway. A drunk driver flew across the highway onto the wrong side and hit them head on going really fast as well.. He also let me know that they weren't as lucky as you guys to walk away.
Once again, I'm hoping for you and your family's fast recovery. Take it easy, and get well soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 233
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2013
Recover fast [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION], The server needs u :'( !!
Posts: 3,819
Threads: 824
Joined: Nov 2010
06-17-2013, 09:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2013, 11:06 AM by Debutante.)
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]I know the feeling of a drunk driver causing family members to die. I've had at least 3 family members pass away from a drunk driver speeding. The one I remember the most clearly was my cousin Lora. She was driving as a designated driver for her friends, and on the freeway there's this part where 2 lanes merge into one and a drunk driver was speeding and hit the car on the side head-on. Instead of helping and calling 911 for help, these people ran away from scene instead of helping my cousin. And it still makes my heart ache so much, knowing that she could have been alive today if these people helped her right away. She was stuck in the car, and they literally had to rip apart the car to get her out. It was awful, she was rushed to the ER where she died because her body refused to accept any more blood.
What's interesting is she was the only one in the car who was severely injured. The person behind her in the backseat got a broken leg, while the other 3 people in the car were practically unscathed.
I'm truly happy that after such a terrible car accident that you and your family were able to walk away from this. The pain from losing a loved one from a drunk driver is unbearable, I sincerely once again wish you and your mom a speedy recovery.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 589
Threads: 27
Joined: Feb 2011
Get well soon Brittany!
Can't wait to have you back
Posts: 270
Threads: 44
Joined: Sep 2010
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Get well soon. The sever does need you. :'( But this is truly an event that no-one would want to happen, im Glad That no one got Extremly hurt and your son is fine
And judging from the wreckage it looks like you came out very lucky, Take time to recover and take care
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 70
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2013
Hope you get ok soon! server needs ya,
off topic:
Is this the reason why server is offline now?
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2012
Wow that is really sad, I hope she gets better soon :'(
Posts: 233
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2013
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
HOLY FUCK!!!
And ur still alive?![COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------
[/COLOR]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
My mom got torn to shreds and I lost majority of my memory.
That's a pretty big injury if you ask me :/[/SIZE]
Damn don't u remember ur sg password :O
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2012
Get well soon [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]