Posts: 174
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
[SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: Can't find one, look on deviantart none I like, maybe you'll have one?
Text?: Vizual
Subtext?: Expect me
Anything else?: Use a style your comfortable with, that is all.[/SIZE]
Posts: 135
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/...sCreed.png
Text?: Blind Fox
Subtext?: (Surprise me!)
Anything else?: Thanks!! [/COLOR]
Add me on Xbox? !Gametag is TCG Technic!
![[Image: 34hyv61.png]](http://i43.tinypic.com/34hyv61.png)
THANKS SHANE! ^
[SIZE="5"]Want to learn how to spray paint Xbox controllers? Click
here!
[/SIZE]
![[Image: mio0sl.png]](http://i44.tinypic.com/mio0sl.png)
Posts: 16
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
hi i would like a signature?
Posts: 683
Threads: 129
Joined: Jan 2011
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§io...i#/d24iq9f
Text?: Decadent
Subtext?:
Anything else?:Cookied already:
Thanks russ
use jirachi's colors.
Thanks again
Posts: 54
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2011
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:
![[Image: Jimi-Hendrix-Wallpapers-3.jpg]](http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jbSVe9qQ6V8/Toc0UicAulI/AAAAAAAAAOY/OJbV9NXS6oY/s1600/Jimi-Hendrix-Wallpapers-3.jpg)
Text?: Hemp Boat/Plant
Subtext?: Credits to Russ <3
Anything else?: A trippy background that blends into the picture of Hendrix :3 Cookies have been given. <3
Posts: 2,033
Threads: 232
Joined: May 2011
when are you doing signitures again?
Posts: 64
Threads: 6
Joined: Nov 2011
Zomb1tchz Wrote:when are you doing signitures again?
Yeah, need this information.
Please bubs.
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
I'll be making them again possibly in a few days.
Posts: 62
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
Okay, im new here but i on my last server ( Zionscape R.I.P. SEP 2011 - FEB 2012 ) I was active on forums. I don't know how to use photo shop or know what you guys are talking about. But I would really appreciate a cool siggy :p. I just want it to say Cheech v2 and make it look creative. But if you need like a picture let me know. Thanks.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 574
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Image Size (How big the Signature will be): Same as pic
Text: SlimBailey
Text color (What color): Whatever would suite the picture
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture): http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8...gyd8o1_500.jpg
Anything else: Thanks in advance Russ <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]