Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
Ingame Name: Klan
How many 99's do you have, and in what: 5 away from max
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: N/A
Activity points (picture-proof needed):19k
How long have you played ingame: Started a few years ago. but quit. started again.
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: To a few people yes.
Are you a donor: Yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff: Indeed
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): Skill mainly
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): Well I think I am awesome. Also i can help bring this clan back toghether.
Who referred you to join: This thread.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
I_Am_Klan Wrote:Ingame Name: Klan
How many 99's do you have, and in what: 5 away from max
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: N/A
Activity points (picture-proof needed):19k
How long have you played ingame: Started a few years ago. but quit. started again.
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: To a few people yes.
Are you a donor: Yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff: Indeed
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): Skill mainly
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): Well I think I am awesome. Also i can help bring this clan back toghether.
Who referred you to join: This thread.

/Accepted
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]

Welcome to the clan, [MENTION=119860]I_Am_Klan[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Welcome! Or schould I say, welcome to the klan
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Welcome to W.I.N. !

Also, editing this thread on a mobile is a real hard task.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Welcome Klan.
Welcome mate [MENTION=119860]I_Am_Klan[/MENTION]
Ty guys XD Smile
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Welcome to W.I.N. !

Also, editing this thread on a mobile is a real hard task.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My feels exactly. LOL. That's why I always yell for you when something needs to be edited. Welcome [MENTION=119860]I_Am_Klan[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Welcome to teh clan youngin
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Ingame Name: Optimism
How many 99's do you have, and in what: 5 noncombat, Herblore, Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*:
Activity points (picture-proof needed): Screenshot by Lightshot
How long have you played ingame: I joined about a year ago but only came back early February.
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Too new.
Are you a donor: No.
Are you willing to respect all members and staff: Yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): All, though I haven't pked in awhile
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): Because Brady told me to apply

Ok seriously, I guess it's because I'm fairly sociable and would like to get to know some more people.
Who referred you to join: Bradys Tank[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: php_G4f35f.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 535 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,604 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 4,591 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,199 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 2,025 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,229 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 1,072 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 1,004 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 261 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 557 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)