Posts: 1,882
Threads: 198
Joined: Sep 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Optimism Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Ingame Name: Optimism
How many 99's do you have, and in what: 5 noncombat, Herblore, Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*:
Activity points (picture-proof needed): Screenshot by Lightshot
How long have you played ingame: I joined about a year ago but only came back early February.
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Too new.
Are you a donor: No.
Are you willing to respect all members and staff: Yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): All, though I haven't pked in awhile
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): Because Brady told me to apply
Ok seriously, I guess it's because I'm fairly sociable and would like to get to know some more people.
Who referred you to join: Bradys Tank[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/Accepted with all my heart.
Welcome to the clan [MENTION=115110]Optimism[/MENTION]
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,706
Threads: 657
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,521
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2012
[COLOR="Cyan"][COLOR="Cyan"]Yeahh.. Welcome.
Don't mind roy hes a downie irl v.v[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Posts: 441
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
[COLOR="Teal"]Ingame Name: Rickblazer86
How many 99's do you have, and in what: all but farming
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Deen
Activity points (picture-proof needed): ![[Image: SXtFe66.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SXtFe66.png)
How long have you played ingame: About 2 years?
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*:
Are you a donor: yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): pvm and skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I am willing to follow all rules and respect all of my allies
Who referred you to join: noone[/COLOR]
Posts: 450
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2014
Ingame Name: Backpage
How many 99's do you have, and in what: [spoiler] ![[Image: 1569z4g.png]](http://i61.tinypic.com/1569z4g.png) [/spoiler]
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Bob
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [spoiler] ![[Image: 2ia5w0g.png]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2ia5w0g.png) [/spoiler]
I've got so many other accounts with a lot more, but focused on this one now.
How long have you played ingame: About 4 Yrs on&off Diff acc's
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Trusted by a lot of stakers.
Are you a donor: Nope
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:Mhm
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All):All
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I'll always be active and will be always buying/selling to help me and other people, also if accepted I'll be hoping to climb up in the clan.
Who referred you to join: Seen it on forums.
Posts: 2,363
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]/Backpage Wrote:Ingame Name: Backpage
How many 99's do you have, and in what: [spoiler] [/spoiler]
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Bob
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [spoiler] [/spoiler]
I've got so many other accounts with a lot more, but focused on this one now.
How long have you played ingame: About 4 Yrs on&off Diff acc's
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Trusted by a lot of stakers.
Are you a donor: Nope
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:Mhm
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All):All
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I'll always be active and will be always buying/selling to help me and other people, also if accepted I'll be hoping to climb up in the clan.
Who referred you to join: Seen it on forums.
Why did you change your farming level?[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
[/COLOR] [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Rickblazer86 Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]Ingame Name: Rickblazer86
How many 99's do you have, and in what: all but farming
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Deen
Activity points (picture-proof needed): ![[Image: SXtFe66.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SXtFe66.png)
How long have you played ingame: About 2 years?
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*:
Are you a donor: yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): pvm and skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I am willing to follow all rules and respect all of my allies
Who referred you to join: noone[/COLOR]
Accepted. Welcome to WIN.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,706
Threads: 657
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,521
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2012
Roy Wrote:[COLOR="black"]I c ded ppl
Its okay roy, blaze some. Relax. Chill.[/COLOR]
Posts: 450
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2014
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]
Why did you change your farming level?[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]
Accepted. Welcome to WIN.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
It's an embarrassing level of 35.
Posts: 3,403
Threads: 321
Joined: Oct 2011
|