Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]I realize. But it would keep the list updated. Instead of making Wyatt go through the pages to find people accepted.
I truly Don't Think It's Anyone Else's Business To Update It If It's Not There's.
My Point Of View.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
We need wyatt back on, and damn skilz send out a message to everyone to make an active post..
it's looking pretty dead here.
Posts: 1,248
Threads: 120
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Lime"]In-Game Username:Kiss My Hits
Activity Points:Hmm..like 18k.
How many 99's do you have: Maxed.
How long have you been playing: I started 2010 November.
Who referred you to join: I just read the thread, lol.
Why should we accept you:I'm maxed already, but I just want to skill to get 200m exp in all skills. I just want to join a skill clan because I love skilling![/COLOR]
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"]No doubt your going to be accepted..
' pre warmed welcome '

[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
06-05-2012, 07:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 07:36 AM by Beckley.)
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Kiss My Hits Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]In-Game Username:Kiss My Hits
Activity Points:Hmm..like 18k.
How many 99's do you have: Maxed.
How long have you been playing: I started 2010 November.
Who referred you to join: I just read the thread, lol.
Why should we accept you:I'm maxed already, but I just want to skill to get 200m exp in all skills. I just want to join a skill clan because I love skilling![/COLOR]
Accepted To Top Skill (:
Once Wyatt Gets Back You Will Be Added To The List Thanks.
Edit: Active Pm's Sent To Member's Who Are Not Active.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,519
Threads: 542
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Weird I got PMed....
Well, alright then, anyone interested in Rune Ores?[/COLOR]
Posts: 559
Threads: 86
Joined: Mar 2011
Anyone getting 200M in hunter? :]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
Anyone who is on go skilling. GGGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGO.
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[SIZE="2"]Angel Stats Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Anyone getting 200M in hunter? :]
200m hunter xp? ;D
going for 100m fishing xp right now
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]