Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
this whole clan thing is tempting... but ima work on my skillers a lil more before i apply Tongue

a couple close to req's but ill get there Tongue
I Red Tiger Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]In-game Name- I Red Tiger
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Attack, Strength, Defense, Constitution, Range, Prayer, Bad-ass, Thieving, Agility
Total level- 1323 :/
IRL name(Optional)- Alex
Introducer- This thread...?
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- Uhh... cbf doing math. Enough.[/COLOR]

RedTiger,Accepted[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name- Pkskill3r
Combat level- 126
What 99's do you have (Thought I'd correct the grammar..)-20, so all apart from Hunter and Slayer.
Total level- 2149
IRL name(Optional)- Peter
Introducer- Saw it in someones signature, can't remember whos.
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- used to play about 8 but now maybe 1 or 2? May get more active again,[/SIZE][/COLOR]

pkskill3r,accepted[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Bayer Skillz Wrote:In-game Name- bayer skillz
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- all
Total level- 2179
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- 15+ (unless im on vaication)

Bayer Skillz, Welcome to Skillionaires bud.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]tenshi, you must recruit people to join the clan, or you can pay me 500k in rsgpTongue lol jk but just be nice to people and be active
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
ecurtin2009
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- atk, str, def, hp, agility, and range
Total level-1068
IRL name(Optional)-
Introducer-
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- 20
Ecurtin2009 Wrote:ecurtin2009
Combat level- 125
What 99's you got- atk, str, def, hp, agility, and range
Total level-1068
IRL name(Optional)-
Introducer-
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general- 20

Try to get some non-combat skills to 99 but anyways, accepted
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
In-game Name- Hyperized
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All combat skills, agility, woodcutting, farming, firemaking, herblore, and runecrafting.
Total level- 1926
IRL name(Optional)- David
Introducer- I Skiller420
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- When I'm bored I play, so it varies.

I Skiller420 I'm already friends with you.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
HiipeRiizeD Wrote:In-game Name- Hyperized
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- All combat skills, agility, woodcutting, farming, firemaking, herblore, and runecrafting.
Total level- 1926
IRL name(Optional)- David
Introducer- I Skiller420
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- When I'm bored I play, so it varies.

I Skiller420 I'm already friends with you.

accepted welcome Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Form: iRockNikesx2
In-game Name-Wizkiller108
Combat level-102 (was 126 till i reset)(Getting back to 126 now)
What 99's you got- Range, Prayer, Hitpoints, Agility, thieving, Farming, and soon to be Attack, strength, and defence
Total level- 1406:/
IRL name(Optional)- Trent
Introducer- Saw on Brown Kids Wall.
Age(optional)- 16
How many hours you play a week in general- 45-50, but school is starting soon.
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name- Its My Life
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Two left
Total level- 2147
IRL name(Optional)-
Introducer-
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- about 30 hours[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:Form: iRockNikesx2
In-game Name-Wizkiller108
Combat level-102 (was 126 till i reset)(Getting back to 126 now)
What 99's you got- Range, Prayer, Hitpoints, Agility, thieving, Farming, and soon to be Attack, strength, and defence
Total level- 1406:/
IRL name(Optional)- Trent
Introducer- Saw on Brown Kids Wall.
Age(optional)- 16
How many hours you play a week in general- 45-50, but school is starting soon.

accepted welcome Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]
Its My Life Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name- Its My Life
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- Two left
Total level- 2147
IRL name(Optional)-
Introducer-
Age(optional)- 15
How many hours you play a week in general- about 30 hours[/SIZE][/COLOR]

accepted welcome
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Wooooooooooooooooot :d


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 629 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 410 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,384 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 1,013 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)