Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Thanks For Showing You Are Active Guys.
If I Didn't Send Pm's People Would Just Not Post.
And Gl To You Two On 100m And 200m Xp In Your Skills (:[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,567
Threads: 227
Joined: Sep 2010
Still here....don't see why I have to post every week though. ._.
Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Still here....don't see why I have to post every week though. ._.
Then You Can be Kicked D:[/COLOR]
Posts: 364
Threads: 30
Joined: Dec 2010
How is the skilling coming along for everybody? I hope you all achieve your future goals
, and as much as you are determined to reach them, always remember tohave fun.Why skill if you don't enjoy it?
![[Image: 01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg]](http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/infinite_flames/01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg)
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
-Walter Bagehot
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."
"To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often."
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
-Winston Churchill
"You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?""
-George Bernard Shaw
[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="white"]Suggestion -
Please add all members to your friends list, for easy communication
and also bringing together member who at this point may be strangers.
just an idea..
- chris.
Ign
The Overlord
-----------------
Str en g th
-----------------
3j
-----------------
teh z3rka
-----------------[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,248
Threads: 120
Joined: Dec 2010
Beckley Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Accepted To Top Skill (:
Once Wyatt Gets Back You Will Be Added To The List Thanks.
Edit: Active Pm's Sent To Member's Who Are Not Active.[/COLOR]
Okay, thanks man (:
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
Anyone wanna hang out online?
Posts: 2,315
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
The Overlord Wrote:Anyone wanna hang out online?
KG0, I think you know where to find me.
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
I was about to, but i went with my brother to smoke.. sowwie(;