Poll: Should Bubbles become a Forums Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
56.25%
45 56.25%
No.
30.00%
24 30.00%
Half support.
13.75%
11 13.75%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]LOL thanks Austin<3333333

Thank you xx clover xx, and JGSnake.

25 yes Rolleyes

Getting there![/COLOR]
I support. Bubbles has the right attitude and personality to straighten the forums up a lil bit. (at least some of the things that you other mods miss)
[Image: i_sm0keumm_i.png]

[Image: I_sm0keumm_I.png]

Rep me cause ya know ya love meh! Cool
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Thank you, Grouthor.

Bump Rolleyes[/COLOR]
Bump.

Gir never looks at it -.-.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Whoalyshit 3 bumps in a row, cuz I'm pwnage.
Gir you fucking ass head

Make this bitch a mod or else!
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
I say yes.
Bubbles is ma boo.
Lol uh thanks guys (;
Meh, I never reply to applications but I will to yours. I like your attitude and your positive posts. Personally I'd say yes.
support Tongue
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Lime"]Yes, yes, yes, yes and YES!

Fucking support all the way![/COLOR][/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,538 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 807 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,345 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,022 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 687 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,667 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,320 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,384 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,601 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,098 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)