Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
IRant Wrote:In-Game Username: Shovel Pker
Activity Points: Something like, 90k
How many 99's do you have: Maxed other than hunter
How long have you been playing: Early v2
Who referred you to join: Wyatt
Why should we accept you: Because.
In-Game Username: 200m slayer
Activity Points: 170
How many 99's do you have: 1
How long have you been playing: v2 (1 day on this account)
Who referred you to join: Wyatt
Why should we accept you: I'm good.
/Accepted. Welcome to the clan.
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 364
Threads: 30
Joined: Dec 2010
Hey Wyatt, since more people are joining the clan, it would be a good idea to hold an event for all the members of the clan. Maybe on a weekend?
![[Image: 01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg]](http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/infinite_flames/01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg)
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
-Walter Bagehot
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."
"To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often."
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
-Winston Churchill
"You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?""
-George Bernard Shaw
[/COLOR]
Posts: 3,937
Threads: 437
Joined: Dec 2010
Primo Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Hey Wyatt, since more people are joining the clan, it would be a good idea to hold an event for all the members of the clan. Maybe on a weekend?
Sure I can do that.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Sure I can do that.[/COLOR]
Lets make some arrangements.
Posts: 7,519
Threads: 542
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Im in the mood for a fun event!
And, active post! 
[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,859
Threads: 176
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"]^agree..
Active post.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Orange"]Make arrangements..
Wyatt tell me the date so I can decide with my new skilling clan 'Royal Skillers' to hold with you or not.
[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="SlateGray"]I Will Be Taking Over Top Skill
Wyatt Has Become Busy And Such.
Once He Is Ready To Take Back Over
He Is more Then Welcome To Have The Clan Back
Here In The Next Couple Days I Will make A New Thread For The Clan
I Will Add All The Members That Need Added, And A Couple Active Members
Will be Promoted.
Thanks For Reading.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011