Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Appleslayer Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Alright , maybe later i can be a moderator in the clan aswell because me and derk are really active players and we can keep up maybe the communite so it will be more active but we will talk about that later i gues. because now i am new and i dont think you will promote me to mod right?[/COLOR]
That and because most of the players on the list quit. I havent had time to remove them because Im busy moderating ingame.[/COLOR]
Posts: 413
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2012
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
That and because most of the players on the list quit. I havent had time to remove them because Im busy moderating ingame.[/COLOR]
Can i do it for you?
OT : But you are not online atm ingame?[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Appleslayer Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Can i do it for you?
OT : But you are not online atm ingame?[/COLOR]
You cant edit someone elses post....[/COLOR]
Posts: 413
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2012
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
You cant edit someone elses post....[/COLOR]
But we can make a new one with a updated list . just by pasting everything but changing the names etc.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,709
Threads: 191
Joined: Oct 2011
May I ask, is this Skilling clan still active?
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
Daffy Duck Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]May I ask, is this Skilling clan still active?
A little bit[/COLOR]
Posts: 43
Threads: 15
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]If its still active, I'd like to join.
Ingame name: Hak0ne
Are you patient with skilling? Yes, i think so, but if skill is really annoying (like farming) then i turn on my slow motion of skilling. 
Will you respect members? I always respect people in game.
Will you enjoy yourself? I think so.
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: All exept farming.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hak0ne [COLOR="Red"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]a.k.a.[/COLOR][/COLOR] hyDRex!
[SIGPIC]Hak0NE a.k.a. hyDRex[/SIGPIC]
Posts: 251
Threads: 104
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="Lime"]-Application-
Ingame name: pichulonk008
Are you patient with skilling? mmh yeah
Will you respect members?yes
Will you enjoy yourself? obvsly yes.
Are you a donator? yes i got like $315 dolars donated
99's: all not construction.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]-Rank Application-
InGame name: pichulonk008
Are you maxed? yh on all but no construction
Rank applying for: Maxed Skillers or Donator Skillers
Current rank:nothing
Why? because i never had a clan i want someone else who do alot of activity on events[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Pichulonk008 Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]-Application-
Ingame name: pichulonk008
Are you patient with skilling? mmh yeah
Will you respect members?yes
Will you enjoy yourself? obvsly yes.
Are you a donator? yes i got like $315 dolars donated
99's: all not construction.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]-Rank Application-
InGame name: pichulonk008
Are you maxed? yh on all but no construction
Rank applying for: Maxed Skillers or Donator Skillers
Current rank:nothing
Why? because i never had a clan i want someone else who do alot of activity on events[/COLOR]
hak0ne Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]If its still active, I'd like to join.
Ingame name: Hak0ne
Are you patient with skilling? Yes, i think so, but if skill is really annoying (like farming) then i turn on my slow motion of skilling. 
Will you respect members? I always respect people in game.
Will you enjoy yourself? I think so.
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: All exept farming.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Both accepted as maxed skillers.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
list was cleaned. Check to see if your still in.
Posts: 251
Threads: 104
Joined: Jan 2011
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Both accepted as maxed skillers.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------
[/COLOR]list was cleaned. Check to see if your still in.
that's awesome we can do some events like a team skilling at everywhere