Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillers
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Maybe.

Appleslayer was kicked. Was making fun of players when i said not to.[/COLOR]
Zain, switch matts bank with skillermatt pls, i switched skillers.
I kinda wanna join. I'm a big time skiller.
Ingame name: Bobandt
Are you patient with skilling? most of the time! =p
Will you respect members? Absolutely
Will you enjoy yourself? That's why i'm here Smile
Are you a donator? will be after Christmas!
99's:[Image: 28i3mtl.png]

will be getting herb soon. and working on fishing. eventually hoping to max!
Bobandt Wrote:Ingame name: Bobandt
Are you patient with skilling? most of the time! =p
Will you respect members? Absolutely
Will you enjoy yourself? That's why i'm here Smile
Are you a donator? will be after Christmas!
99's:[Image: 28i3mtl.png]

will be getting herb soon. and working on fishing. eventually hoping to max!

[COLOR="White"]/Accepted. Welcome to the clan, Bobandt Smile I hope you enjoy it here. Btw, once you get your donator status, remember to take a screenshot as evidence if you want to be a donator skiller within the clan.

In other news, I apologize for my inactivity within the clan, I have been busy with school and extracurricular activity, I'll try to be more active in the future.[/COLOR]
If Clan is still open I would love to join. Smile

-Application-
Ingame name: N3xt Klem
Are you patient with skilling?: Very.
Will you respect members?: I respect everyone. Smile
Will you enjoy yourself?: I enjoy skilling, Even better with friends.
Are you a donator?: Not at the moment. Hopefully soon.
99's: Maxed Combat, plus 8 Skills (I'll have 9 tonight.)

(P.S. I tried adding screenshot of skills but it wouldn't work.)
Bringing this clan back.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
The King101 Wrote:If Clan is still open I would love to join. Smile

-Application-
Ingame name: N3xt Klem
Are you patient with skilling?: Very.
Will you respect members?: I respect everyone. Smile
Will you enjoy yourself?: I enjoy skilling, Even better with friends.
Are you a donator?: Not at the moment. Hopefully soon.
99's: Maxed Combat, plus 8 Skills (I'll have 9 tonight.)

(P.S. I tried adding screenshot of skills but it wouldn't work.)

I'll add you as a regular Skiller.

Welcome.[/COLOR]
-Application-
Ingame name: Xfatex
Are you patient with skilling? Extremely.
Will you respect members? Well, yeah!
Will you enjoy yourself? As long as there is socialization present, sure!
Are you a donator? Yup!
99's: Wasn't sure if combat skills counted, but I've been trying to scatter my time across several different skills.

-Attack
-Strength
-Defense
-Ranged
-Magic
-HP
(LOL.) And my 99'd non-cb skills.

-Crafting
-Thieving

Currently working on Mining and Smithing, and soon I'm going to finish up Woodcutting and Firemaking.

[SPOILER][Image: 2lc19xf.png][/SPOILER]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Gta
Are you patient with skilling? If I'm in good company/watching something good
Will you respect members? Sure
Will you enjoy yourself? What ?
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: All but Farming
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
linwe Wrote:-Application-
Ingame name: Xfatex
Are you patient with skilling? Extremely.
Will you respect members? Well, yeah!
Will you enjoy yourself? As long as there is socialization present, sure!
Are you a donator? Yup!
99's: Wasn't sure if combat skills counted, but I've been trying to scatter my time across several different skills.

-Attack
-Strength
-Defense
-Ranged
-Magic
-HP
(LOL.) And my 99'd non-cb skills.

-Crafting
-Thieving

Currently working on Mining and Smithing, and soon I'm going to finish up Woodcutting and Firemaking.

[SPOILER][Image: 2lc19xf.png][/SPOILER]

/Declined. I don't accept non-combat 99's. Re-Apply in a week when you have 5 99's.

gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Gta
Are you patient with skilling? If I'm in good company/watching something good
Will you respect members? Sure
Will you enjoy yourself? What ?
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: All but Farming
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted as a Leader.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Reasoning promoted to co-owner.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 483 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 614 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Dicing Atlantic 5 603 10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 12,842 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,528 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,394 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 465 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 906 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 12,841 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 455 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)