Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mage Arena! Drop Log Per 100 Kills
#11
You did better than me with them kills.
#12
I love Master Wands. Might go kill some nao. :3
#13
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]I got druid's robe in v5 from sara battlemage.
But now I killed more than 500++ of them I thought it was rare now, got 15+ mage book and 12 masterwand from there and 20+ each type of godcapes, damn when can i get another set of druid's robe![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
Daffy Duck Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]I got druid's robe in v5 from sara battlemage.
But now I killed more than 500++ of them I thought it was rare now, got 15+ mage book and 12 masterwand from there and 20+ each type of godcapes, damn when can i get another set of druid's robe![/SIZE][/COLOR]

wtf !! never new they droped that haahah
[Image: kf2udk.gif]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]
Vote For SilabGarza http://vote.silabgarza.com/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Make Sure To Have A Look At MY NPC Wyv's Drop Log http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/show-off/...e-log.html
Make Sure To Have A Look At MY NPC Mage Arena Drop Log http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/show-off/...kills.html
#15
pretty nice all the capes but still u made like 200m ?Big Grin
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:troll:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]



L[COLOR="Cyan"]2vesta[/COLOR]

My nice bank
#16
Nice but its a bit low for 300 kills ;/


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KBD Double drop Revenge2nite 15 1,598 05-31-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: HiramTop
  Rev Progress - Lost count of kills! MaltedMilk 2 3,937 02-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Number 1
  KBD lucky drop Pk 0wned 04 4 4,137 02-09-2017, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Roy
  2 Chaos Elemental Kills Mr 987 11 1,319 11-23-2014, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Mr 987
  first two kills XROCKSTARX 9 749 06-15-2014, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Einar800
  Korasi Drop OctoberScorpio 9 909 09-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Double drop :) Kwakje 14 1,151 09-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  Drops after 100 wyvren kills Powned You50 15 1,264 09-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. Strdown 6 707 08-24-2013, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Strdown
  Spirit Shield Drop #6 Elysian JayZody 1 446 07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Rulez12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)