Poll: Cobra for In Game Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Please Explain)
50.00%
24 50.00%
No (Please Explain)
50.00%
24 50.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra
#11
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Uhmmm Just for the record everyone...

I've been back for a while now >.>


But thanks anyways.

PS. What does forums have to do with IG?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Edit:
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Ye 'cause your last few applications turned out so well >.>

SilabGarza - Runescape Private Server - View Poll Results
http://sg-forum.info/game/moderator-appl...roski.html
http://sg-forum.info/game/moderator-appl...t-mod.html[/SIZE]


5th time applying...? Shit dude.

I know :/
But I've matured since then and I figure I am ready. ^-^
#12
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]

He is online IG a lot, but no, I havn't seen him at all in the forums recently.
/holding

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's all fine and dandy, but he should be involved in the entirety of the community, not just in-game.

King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Uhmmm Just for the record everyone...

I've been back for a while now >.>


But thanks anyways.

PS. What does forums have to do with IG?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If you can't be bothered to hop on the forums from time to time unless it has something to do with your promotion, you're obviously not committed enough. That's my opinion anyway.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#13
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"][B]Uhmmm Just for the record everyone...

I've been back for a while now >.>


But thanks anyways.

PS. What does forums have to do with IG?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Handle reports on forums, you need the forums for that...[/B][/COLOR]
#14
id say yes, i see you helping people a lot and your part of team spear Smile
[Image: 2BSxE.png]


[Image: JoinedTeamSpear.png]
#15
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

It's funny. There's like 5 people who do this.

Leave, come back for a week, apply for mod, get declined, leave...
Wait a month, come back, play for a week, apply for mod... etc.

Cobra's one of them lol.[/SIZE]

I do that too. :3




App looks good, you're a nice guy, talked to you in game.
Sammich looks legit. Nice table.
#16
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Thanks guys!
Appreciate the support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#17
[COLOR="White"]I support, you're very active, helpful, and friendly.


Good luck with getting mod. Smile


I wish I didn't get post count for posting this. Sad[/COLOR]
#18
[SIZE="2"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Uhmmm Just for the record everyone...

I've been back for a while now >.>


But thanks anyways.

PS. What does forums have to do with IG?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Edit:

I know :/
But I've matured since then and I figure I am ready. ^-^

You "thought you were ready" the past 5 times you applied.

Sorry, but after seeing your old polls and seeing your patterns, I don't think you'll be getting mod any time soon. >.>[/SIZE]
#19
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

You "thought you were ready" the past 5 times you applied.

Sorry, but after seeing your old polls and seeing your patters, I don't think you'll be getting mod any time soon. >.>[/SIZE]

OK Britt. I understand :S
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#20
You started being active maybe a week/two ago, just by trying to stand at duel spamming "Mming" and asking people to vouch you on the forums, I was really expecting this to happen, like Britt said, you try too hard.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,549 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 810 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,354 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,024 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 690 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,678 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,331 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,096 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,969 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,392 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)