Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xtinction's Black G renting shop.
#11
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]1.In game name: Ags matt
2.How long: 2 weeks i guess, 1b as put above.
3.Mods or admins who have vouched: Barney rocks. Don't got any vouches from other staff but Staff trust me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#12
[COLOR="White"]I for sure won't be handing out many vouches for this.
But, one of my very few will be for Imnotpurestr.[/COLOR]
Reply
#13
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]1.In game name: Imnotpurestr
2.How long: 2 weeks
3.Mods or admins who have vouched:
[Image: KUt2w.png]
[Image: c7imS.png]
[Image: 0nTuH.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Pm will be sent in game.
Reply
#14
[SIZE="2"]
Yourmom21 Wrote:I'll give you 20 bil for the two weeks. Serious offer.

Edit: Can't be facked to get mod vouches. Hardly play in game any more too.

I'd vouch him Wink If not, I can just remove it from his file mwahahaha.[/SIZE]
Reply
#15
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

I'd vouch him Wink If not, I can just remove it from his file mwahahaha.[/SIZE]

Thanks Britt.

I appreciate the trust, but I'll let others parade the armor around for now.
Reply
#16
I don't get it, how come you can get monetary gain/pixels for some glitch that happened and you got the only set of something in the game, that you didn't pay for. i don't play in game anymore that much, but it doesn't make sense imo.
Reply
#17
JustaIpod Wrote:I don't get it, how come you can get monetary gain/pixels for some glitch that happened and you got the only set of something in the game, that you didn't pay for. i don't play in game anymore that much, but it doesn't make sense imo.

oh you silly billy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black t legs, kite, or set Lmfao A Frog 2 452 10-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Black (t) Platelegs Jellybean 1 324 08-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Black Platebody (t) Ikr 0 279 07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ikr
  Black (g), lava phat, guthix godhides Lmfao A Frog 0 305 07-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Black headband clearlytank 2 336 05-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Affable's BUYING SHOP. Sampson 1 329 04-15-2014, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,280 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Black or Brown headband Obby Veng Us 0 229 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Obby Veng Us
  Black hb or 3a ammy (10b offer) Ashx 1 325 11-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Ashx
  Black Trimmed Kiteshield Ikar1811 0 209 11-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Ikar1811

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)