Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2 birds with one stone.
#11
Never heard of the prestige thingy but gl anyway ! u'll make it!
#12
yeah im working on 50m for fishing nad cooking but im not sure how many minerals you need. maybe pm me in game at rickblazer86 and we can talk.

thanks
#13
[COLOR="White"]
Rickblazer86 Wrote:yeah im working on 50m for fishing nad cooking but im not sure how many minerals you need. maybe pm me in game at rickblazer86 and we can talk.

thanks

You need around 6k living minerals to prestige and get it back to 99 after prestiging.[/COLOR]
#14
Damn nice. I probably should've prestiged cooking I was at 60m xp when pretiging came out but I was like fuck it I'll just use double xp auths all the way but it's all good now since I have 200m but still. I could've done the same with mining I was only at 55m but I didn't think I'de ever get too far in that.
#15
Gratz Pat on those 50m's.
#16
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Nicely done prestiging.
Good luck skilling them levels back up though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art work by x rainb0w-Sometimes birds of a feather don't fly together. x Rainb0w 6 340 10-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Last Post: snow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)