Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
200m Herblore
#11
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Sell me your left overs.

Well the cape show you got 200m before, so just go for it again? or something.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#12
[SIZE="2"]
Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Sell me your left overs.

Well the cape show you got 200m before, so just go for it again? or something.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

yep im going for 200m once more. my hands are sore from making all those brews.[/SIZE]
#13
Congrats man on the 200m xp! and pls get that cape its looks awesome.
#14
Seems legit, gratz Wink
#15
Yes, you should prestige so I can take #1 AGAIN.
#16
nicce but how did you got that red crown ??
#17
Hawly fck gz on 200m herbyy.
#18
i think u should preistige it cause some ppl were number 1 then prestiged so...
#19
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]I laughed when I saw a Mexican below your name.
Congratulations.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#20
Good luck prestiging once more.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey to 200m Fishing Primo 9 747 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 839 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Race to 200m Herblore I Drake I 25 1,568 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  99 herblore! Redd Aceface 14 942 03-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Matt
  200m cook xp Antipk3r 12 707 02-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  200m Fishing Bum Me Plz 13 718 09-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: King Star
  Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz 12 697 06-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Trent
  first 200m xp Perroke 7 457 06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  200m (: Damon King5 11 586 05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Anonymou5
  200M goals. Altruism 8 431 04-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Revenge2nite

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)