06-05-2013, 12:11 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Oh, look. I got a picture. Now I'm not jealous anymore. 
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
Jelly of Jester?
|
|
06-05-2013, 12:11 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Oh, look. I got a picture. Now I'm not jealous anymore.
![]() [/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-05-2013, 12:12 PM
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Trent Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Oh, look. I got a picture. Now I'm not jealous anymore. Special thanks to me [MENTION=76722]Tomc71[/MENTION] & Miriam [MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION][/COLOR]
06-05-2013, 12:16 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]iJelly.
If there wasn't a three word post rule that's all I would post. "iJelly" Grats on Jester.[/COLOR]
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Ah fuck Shaco
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
That is one sexy jemal, grats on the jester bro.
06-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Gratz on the full jester. Looks better than I thought it would be. You're right, it does make you look skinny.
06-05-2013, 02:44 PM
That's ugly. ;D
06-06-2013, 02:36 AM
[SIZE="2"]I'm getting mine soon.
Nice work Taylor maid.[/SIZE]
06-06-2013, 02:50 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I like it, makes me look thin I had the set when it was first released you ok :o[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-06-2013, 04:14 AM
I'm going for it right now, I have like 45 tickets and I'm NOT buying tickets because it's a waste of money.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| u jelly | -strpurdu- | 28 | 1,280 |
07-28-2011, 04:12 PM Last Post: Azpect0 |
|