Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Codee's in-game bank pic!!
#11
War M1A2 Wrote:Ugh, another bank full of stuff that was donated for...

I don't need mass amount of non donator items. What's the use of having more than 1 dfs? ags? claw? I don't lose while pking. Also, if I wouldn't of paid people to donate for me, I'd have around 35 dclaws.



KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]bro i never called him a no life nerd?
its just dat everyone says they dont donate, but i bet they just have another forums account that they use to donate into the main and say they pay ppl in game to donate for them[/COLOR]


You can ask the people that hang around ::dzone. I donated 10 usd when I first started for a top hat to get going. Other than that, bakedfrog150 has donated around 80 usd for me. Popa Roach has donated 15 for me. Ganja had donated 26 for me.


three 6mafia Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]

dosnt make him a no life nerd just the bank isn't as cool as it would be if the stuff wasn't donated for
[/COLOR]


That's your opinion and I'm fine with that. I personally think donator items are "cooler" than non-donator items. I don't pk as much as I used to. I usually talk to friends, help out around the server, and kill wyves now. If I still pk'd a lot, yeah, I'd probably think non donated items are cooler.



[COLOR="Red"]P.S. I pk'd the santa legit off of PENDA Z00 in 44 wild at oblisk. I won a stake against willsybob for the blue phat.


Update on bank: I only have 5 dclaws now on Codee and I'm recieving a sled and 2 bowswords from Gir.[/COLOR]
#12
wow thats impressive. How much have you donated?
#13
most of it donated but i like the pk stuff <3
#14
Lol you donate way too much bro Tongue
#15
nice bank donated or not.
#16
Dd..d.ddamn!
#17
Dj westcoast Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]

Lol you donate way too much bro Tongue[/COLOR]


donating is good for the server, idk why u said what you did. You just made no sense
#18
lets put it this way if your not rich chuck Norris dont got 3 fists
#19
Why does every1 keep asking him how much he donated read all the comments and u might find out..
vote for silabgarza!!! #1 server
vfsg.tk
Vote.silabgarza.com!!!
v4sg.com!!!
Go to any of these sites
to vote and get us more players!
<|~~Skillzerz~~|>

[Image: IN]

[Image: image.php?playerName=skillzerz]

[Image: Blaxicanese.png]
#20
Fittie Tuck Wrote:wow thats impressive. How much have you donated?


Codee Wrote:You can ask the people that hang around ::dzone. I donated 10 usd when I first started for a top hat to get going. Other than that, bakedfrog150 has donated around 80 usd for me. Popa Roach has donated 15 for me. Ganja had donated 26 for me.




bobo Wrote:Why does every1 keep asking him how much he donated read all the comments and u might find out..


Thank you.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,199 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 783 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,662 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Almost 2 Days in-game Ikr 2 578 07-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Xswordstar56
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,760 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 923 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,277 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 669 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 531 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,080 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)