Posts: 622
Threads: 37
Joined: Oct 2010
Wtfbbq Wrote:Code:
[COLOR="red"][U][I][B]T[/B][/I][/U][/color][color=Red][B][I][U]o become a moderator[/U][/I][/B][/color], [color=red][U][U][I][B]you must have the following completed.[/B][/I][/U][/U][/color]
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
[color=Red][U][B][I]0 infraction points[/I][/B][/U][/color]
You spam, and you've been banned so that means you've gotten infractions.
I believe this is for Forums Moderator. He is applying for in game.
Posts: 676
Threads: 8
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Gawd Wrote:I believe this is for Forums Moderator. He is applying for in game.
You should probably learn to read.
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565[/COLOR]
Posts: 5,305
Threads: 390
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Sorry no support.
I've never seen you ingame once. You are active on the forums but there is still a 300 post requirement. Sorry but I'm not supporting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 140
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2010
never saw u ing.
I loove Cookiezzzzz!
Posts: 199
Threads: 19
Joined: May 2010
10-30-2010, 08:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 08:42 AM by Cossack.)
No!!
Get 300 posts first dumbass
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 131
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]No thank you.
I don't even know you and you don't have 300 posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 622
Threads: 37
Joined: Oct 2010
This is just a failed app, should be auto declined.
Posts: 3,989
Threads: 762
Joined: Jul 2010
Please, for the love of god, don't tell me you voted yes to your own moderator application.. :facepalm:
Posts: 638
Threads: 18
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]1. You need the requirements.
2. Never seen you in-game.
3. Never even heard of you untill now.
4. You spam.
5. You will most likely abuse powers.
Sorry bro. No support from me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,418
Threads: 307
Joined: Sep 2010