11-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Yes your a sickunt.
|
chatbox mod
|
|
11-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Yes your a sickunt.
11-01-2010, 10:36 PM
WergWerg Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Nahhhhhhhhhh. Wergy.. Wtf man.. Everywhere I go I see you saying something negative.. It just brings me down.. Sorry not trying to be mean or anything but it's true. And until I see you actually helping other ppl out I'm not doing shit =)
11-01-2010, 10:37 PM
[COLOR="Plum"]I`m holding my vote because i`ve never seen you online (ChatBox)
or posting on the forums. [/COLOR]
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Lil late to add this but:
I think that i would make a good chatbox mod, cause i know what is excepted as one. And cause i know how to follow the rules, and not to abuse my powers. I have been here for a while now. So i wished to be more helpful then i am right now. anyways g2g see you all later. Even with your added "Anyways g2g see you all later." This is only 60/75 words
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Sorry bro but yeah i agreed with illzones post. Your not too active either
![]() No support[/COLOR]
11-02-2010, 10:55 PM
mhm i am active as much as i can. i sit n use the net outside of a goodwill to play n tlk n stuff so meh... not my fault i want to b on the net n playing and talking to people.
11-03-2010, 07:56 AM
No support, never seen you in the chatbox in my life, and I am usually on it.
11-03-2010, 08:13 AM
first of all: why want to be a chatbox mod? why not getting IGN mod? -.-
+ no support soz |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Jimmy2's ChatBox mod app. | Jimmy2. | 37 | 2,628 |
05-06-2012, 02:30 PM Last Post: Killercutter |
|
| Iamdominic's Chatbox Moderator Application | Iamdominic | 10 | 1,005 |
01-28-2012, 10:26 AM Last Post: stevenkillsp |
|
| [ChatBox] Mod Application! | The Overlord | 11 | 1,002 |
10-19-2011, 11:15 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| Jordan's Chatbox Moderator Application | Hutchings101 | 15 | 1,113 |
10-16-2011, 10:10 AM Last Post: IiRaMPaGe |
|
| Ddnhf's Chatbox Mod App | Ddnhf | 5 | 580 |
09-05-2011, 09:58 AM Last Post: IiRaMPaGe |
|
| Flink Arven chatbox mod app | Flink Arven | 1 | 468 |
07-29-2011, 02:39 PM Last Post: IiRaMPaGe |
|
| ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 | sconder10 | 13 | 972 |
07-27-2011, 11:37 AM Last Post: iEnigma |
|
| Miracle's Chatbox application. | Miracl E | 13 | 845 |
07-05-2011, 01:31 AM Last Post: Basketobask |
|
| Caspa's Application for Xat Chatbox Moderator. | Caspa | 14 | 935 |
06-09-2011, 07:47 AM Last Post: Shanee Mayte |
|
| Pure 0wner1 chatbox apeal | job | 9 | 597 |
06-01-2011, 08:34 AM Last Post: IiRaMPaGe |
|