12-21-2010, 08:36 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I agree, don't hate. That is very possible in 3 hours.
Keep up the good work. :nice:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Keep up the good work. :nice:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
[pink partiez] 3 hours of playing
|
|
12-21-2010, 08:36 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I agree, don't hate. That is very possible in 3 hours.
Keep up the good work. :nice:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-22-2010, 02:46 AM
thanks guy if u wanted me to do ::activity i can take anther 1
but i got 99craft this time and 70att 70str and stuff
12-22-2010, 03:22 AM
Thats pretty nice bro, keep it up.
![]() I suggest you add a screenie with you typing ::activity, just for all the haters. ![]() Keep the work, gl on getting your 99's
12-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Thieving for an hour? merching for 2? nice..
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
i wonder how you managed to get tophat within 3 houres, anyway good job.
12-24-2010, 04:30 AM
You merch noob :p
Top hat, amfg LOL. Epic stuff. ![]() ![]() [COLOR="White"]:'( Sad she's gone :'([/COLOR]
12-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Guys I can easily get that in 3 hours, it's called: Make a new account and then trade stuff from your main to it. Rich newb in quick time.
Simples.
12-25-2010, 04:45 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Dam thats really good for 3 hours, agility is a pain to train. -.-
Good job man keep it up[/COLOR]
12-25-2010, 10:17 PM
it'z okay nothin to get boaner about(=
12-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Wow gj
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|